APEKS XTX200 WITH XTX40 OCTO INCLUDES FLEXI HOSES
The XTX 200 is the flagship of the Apeks Regulator Range and the definitive blend of style and high performance.
Every detail has been carefully designed to offer a high quality piece of equipment.
• Uses the proven “FSR” type first stage as found on the ATX200 and Tungsten models
• Features a bright chrome finish
• All medium pressure ports are now 3/8” so that the reversible XTX second stage can mount to either side of the first stage
• The over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure air in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient pressure resulting in superior performance
• Comes standard with an environmental dry kit which keeps water and contaminants out as well as makes the model more resistant to freezing
• Compatible to EAN 40, new, out of the box
• Although shipped in a standard right-hand configuration, this second stage can be reversed into a left-hand configuration by an Authorized Apeks Technician.
• Features new Diver Changeable Exhaust (DCE) System. This system gives the diver the ability to change from a large exhaust tee to a smaller exhaust tee. The large tee provides the best exhaust bubble dispersion; the smaller tee is lighter weight and compact. The regulator comes with both sets of exhaust tees
• Improved exhalation performance and overall work of breathing
• This pneumatically balanced second stage has diver-adjustable controls for opening effort and venturi control
• Suitable for coldwater use