APEKS 100M CHRONOGRAPH - IN STOCK
The Apeks Chronograph watch is an excellent dive timepiece perfect for keeping time on your dives. Unlike other watches in the Apeks dive watch range, this watch can keep track of time in seconds, minutes and hours, perfect for when you need to measure time during a dive. It also comes with a date display and has an easy to read face with one way bezel with practicality and functionality in mind. The watch has a Seiko VX42 Quartz movement that is high quality and reliability throughout time.
The watch itself is housed in a rugged stainless steel case to ensure it can take on tougher dives. With a range of 100m this watch is great for recreational dives or for shallow dives where you need to keep time more effectively. With a PU polyurethane strap and mineral crystal face, the watch is not only functional but stylish as well, perfect for use in a casual setting.
- Comfortable The watch has a 41mm diameter, 11.5mm case depth, 20mm strap, making it compact and lightweight on the wrist. The PU Polyurethane strap is designed to be as durable and comfortable as possible.
- Durable Housed in a rugged stainless steel frame, the watch can take on a good amount of wear and tear while remaining effective.
- Stylish The silver frame and black watch face creates a stylish design, perfect for the fashion conscious diver.
- Practical The easy to read luminous face is complemented with a large unidirectional bezel and day/date display to make sure the watch is as easy to use and helpful as possible.
- Reliable With a Seiko VX42 Quartz Movement, the timepiece is ultra reliable and can be counted on to be effective at all times.