AQUALUNG ALASKAN DRYSUIT
The Alaskan is our latest design in trilaminate drysuits. It is lighter and reinforced with telescopic torso and a front zipper that allows the diver to equip himself. The neck and wrist seals are produced in latex and boots have reinforced soles for increased durability.
- Telescoping torso for a customized fit
- Adjustable crotch strap and suspenders keep suit in place
- Latex wrist & neck seals keep water out
- Protective and warming over collar
- Spacious pockets with attachment loops
- Come with a sock so you can wear rock boots
- Trusted self-entry dry zipper
- Durable material overlays in seat and knees for longer life in high-wear areas
- Reflective at the forearms and calves for improved visibility
- High performance inflate valve, exhaust valve.